Monday, March 28, 2011

so close I can taste it.

Wowzers, 40 days! I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that if some little things don't get done, it's not the end of the world and the wedding will STILL be amazing :) We finished the ceremony music selection and the DJ list yesterday and those are mailed off, along with the details sheet for the photographer so they know what shots we want and where. I'm trying really hard not to freak out and over diet the next month, but it is so hard to do! My final dress fitting is Friday, along with the Monument Ave 10K Saturday. At least work prevents me from over doing the running and exercising because I simply can't run on days I work a 12 hour shifts.

So I have made a list of races that I want to do this year, and hopefully will do all of them (depending on what weekends I am working... we are required to work once every 3)

Monument Ave 10k 4/2
Ashland 10k 4/30
Carytown 10k 5/15
Patrick Henry 1/2 marathon 8/27 OR Rock & Roll 1/2 marathon 9/4
Capitol 10 miler 10/1
Wicked 10k 10/29
Richmond 1/2 marathon 11/12
Turkey Trot 10k 11/24

I really wish there were more in June/July, but I haven't found any yet I like.... suggestions??

Off to prep dinner in the crockpot... These cold days always make me crave crockpot yummy dinners! More later on what I choose :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment