Monday, December 13, 2010

D.O.N.E. with school!



Hell has frozen over. I am officially done with nursing school. I'd probably be celebrating, except I work tonight from 3-11:30pm so it will have to wait... I think I am in shock, like not sure what to do now. I really SHOULD study some for my boards while I have time, but my brain is a bit fried, and may benefit more from a little rest first :) Tomorrow, my review for the nursing boards starts and will be all day each day until Friday, whew! At least it's not new information, just a review for the things that we are a bit rusty on so we can be prepared.

Yes, I have been neglecting my blog, but guess what, I'M BACK! Lots of new fun stuff going on, too! I found out that one of my best buds is pregnant and due in July (YAY!) and that my other best bud is engaged to her Italian man! Lots going on already for 2011... my planner is already filling up!

AND, despite the weather men being wrong, we woke up to SNOW this morning! Since when did Richmond get so much snow every winter? Not that I'm complaining, but we have gotten a TON these past few years!

Anywho, more later, must get ready for work now!

ps, only 144 days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment